ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New soon to be raider owner

Rs 200 Raider
Hi guys, new to this forum as you can probably already gather! I'm Harry, 23 from Surrey!

Will be buying in the next couple of days an rs200 raider in Diavolo red! It will be my first Renault, previously owned and built jap imports with turbos!

I have been offered an awesome deal for the car so I will add pics when I get it! Any inherent problems I should look for even considering its new?

Cheers and I look forward to gaining knowledge and maybe even meeting a few of you!

Rs 200 Raider
It wasn't too bad actually mate, I'm a tad lucky in that my company paid a bit towards it as well! I'm just getting all giddy as I really want to drive it now!

SG9 Forester STi
Also thought you meant a R5 raider (love those!) but I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of your new 200!

Rs 200 Raider
I went for the monitor, seems pointless with the sat nav! Cheers gus! Just been reading up on detailing the matte paint.... It's Gunnar be fun! I have a few photo's on my iPad however I am baffled on how to get them on here!

Rs 200 Raider
d307e1eb.jpg

c4b57704.jpg

f18d377e.jpg

7f7b15f7.jpg

Pick her up on Monday!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
nice colour-

Some speedlines & a cup spoiler will make it perfect- sell the gash wheels to Meggy R26 wannabe R26R owners-

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
also I saw a red one the other day- the raider badges look like they have been stuck on by a child!

S

Rs 200 Raider
The colour is gunna be a b**ch to clean but I have just bought some swissvax matte wax etc

I quite like the wheels but I will see how I get on with them, they the wheels off a meg r26r then? I'm still new to the Renault game!

Rs 200 Raider
I'm not sure the spoiler is even an option on these or I def would have had it!

The internal sticker is ok, the others are like one of those 3d stickers that kids get!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
i love the grey colour, will be in for one soon,:race: be sure to post up what its like

An orange one
Love that! Don't listen to the wheel haters! Looks perfect! Some kind of spoiler would set it off though!

Rs 200 Raider
I agree, I think the clios look best with a spoiler! May look to that in the future! I do like the wheels though.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Just come away from Renault Chester today being the new owner of No.4 but I thought I'd wait till march 1st to register it on a 12plate just hope renault look after it :/

Rs 200 Raider
Well a thousand miles in and I love it! Does like to kangaroo in first though! It's due it's first real wax as soon as my swissvax turns up! May also be looking at an akrapovic system for her as well!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They still have kangarooing issues! Jeez! I remember the 197 having those issues after release! That was in 06!

Clio 197
Looks amazin. Leave it how it should be. I like the subtle spoiler too. Shame they haven't sorted it being so jerky when cold. You feel like a bit of a prat cruising down the road like it's the first time you've driven a car. Only thing you can do is don't ease of the throttle unless you're gonna put the clutch in. People say 97 98 fuel helps but I don't reckon it really does that much. The only positive of it being cold is all the induction noise...although it feels like you've got the handbrake on ;-) Enjoy.