ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New stickers

Car  Gentlemans spec 200
Got some stickers for slagathor. They'll be marmite, but you're all c**nts so I don't care:rasp:.
Any suggestions for placement? The small red one's will go in the reg plate, 1 front, 1 back. Was thinking rear side windows for the rosette one's, as per R26.
SDC11659.gif
 
I wanted to get a t shirt with the Senna S logo on, but never got round to it.

I'm not into stickers on my cars, but you can't get much better than those.
 
I wanted to get a t shirt with the Senna S logo on, but never got round to it.

I'm not into stickers on my cars, but you can't get much better than those.
I need one of those, from the Senna foundation I think.
 
oooo i like that!!! i looked at putting some stickers in the rear side windows, but the place i wanted to put them (bottom right) there is the window etching. above that was a tad high imo.
 
Back
Top