ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW STYLE CLIO OWNERS

Ad

MK2 FRS

17s SuperTs with Goodyear F1s, lowered 40mm, colour coded. Extended Spoiler (On last one.) Phillips silver vision bulbs, front and back. Sony headunit with adaptor for controls.(On Last one).

Coming soon leather interior. Sony TFT head unit.

H22A7 Accord Type R

sony adapter..............does this let you us the steering colums controls??????? if so can you get it for any sony? i have a old-ish mini disc, it be great if i could get an adapter!!! Cheers, Rob

7.6cc :D

17" Team Dynamic Phantom alloys, clear side repeaters, silver vision front and rear, Renault double spoiler, cliosport sticker, k-tec exhaust. :)

Thats what i want to know, if the steering controls work after fitting an install?

I have a viper carbon induction kit with relocation pipe. Thats it.

Is anyone else having cold start problems? Mine revs slightly, and it feels like the feeling when your very close to stalling, and suprise suprise, it stalls! All i do is turn the engine on, with clutch in. Is this a known problem?? Thing is it doesnt happen all the time, and its not when its freezing, in fact it happened today and its arguably the hottest day of the week.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Ive a black 2002 1.5dci clio Extreme model

Full bodykit, new front rear bumpers and side skirts and customised double exit stainless steel exhaust system. Full kicker and sony install and 17" Kosei double racer alloy wheels.

H22A7 Accord Type R

Rob...........have u noticed this problem BEFORE your Viper was fitted?????????? PS.......how did u get the viper for the car? Do they make a 1.2 16v OEM product now???? or did u have to manufacture it to fit?

Silver Fabia vRS

Car: 17" ACE 197 alloys, 205/40 Falken FK-451 Tyres all round, Lowered 30mm on Eibach Pro Springs, Tarox G88 40-groove discs up front, Tarox Fast Road pads all round, Hill Power Induction Kit, Hill Power Fuel Remap, Clear Side Repeaters, Philips Silver Vision Bulbs Front and Rear, Philips Blue Vision side lights, Philips Blue Vision main beam and 3 x Cliosport stickers.

ICE: Pioneer Head Unit, Pioneer 12-disc changer and Pioneer 3-ways all round.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Standard (insurance :()

gonna be getting the k-tec front grill though cause it smooths out the front end and is the dogs dangles

Have brand spanking new lightweight Cup.

No engine mods as watiing for R-sport upgrades.

Sony Remote Active Black Headunit and 10 disc changer. MBQuart PSD front components fuelled by a Rockford Fosgate Punch Amp. RF 12" 900W sub powered by another RF punch amp. Oh and that all important Cliosport sticker!

As you can imagine its no longer lightweight... :( ( stickers heavy )

CHRIST I AM WAY BEHIND GLAD TO SEE THE CLIOS ARE COMING ON STRONG WATCH SAXO AND NOVA NOBS

(SORRY IF ANYONE HAS A NOVA AS A SECOND CAR)

Hi

k-tec front grill <<<<<< tell me more/pictures <<<< top and bottom grills??

I have a silver 172 MK2,

also a link or info where i can get one

**** sorted, found the link in a diff post ****

prima racing sideskirts

rs172 spoiler

custom alum gear knob

aluminium rings around tacho/speedo

clear white indicators

sparco grip pedals

conrero alloy handbrake lever

rgb doorsills

ebc brakepads

custom footrest

hella horn

silver vision bulbs (front indicator)

silver vision bulbs (rear indicators)

renault wind deflectors

renault boot tray

leather wrap for steering wheel

ms designs grill, eyemasks, front skirt and rearskirt

eibach lowering springs -30mm

ms designs tailpipe i.e. exhaust tip

sachs advantage shocks front and rear

brembo max slotted front discs

Cup:

Clear side repeaters

Silver vision bulbs

beesting aerial

replacement green filter element

strut braces front and rear (soon)

Alloy tax disc holder

The 1600 16V has a longer list but there isnt enough space on here to get it all down............................rollcage and bucketes for that soon and a striped interior! ugi ugi ugi ugi ugi ugi