ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New style "Renault" and "Sport" badges

200 Gordini
Moi

100_0715.jpg

DCi 100
Nearly everyone lol,

They do give it a sharper look and it's always good to get rid of the sport badge you can buy in halfrauds.:eek:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm also looking at these, how much is the dealer price? K-tec price seems a lot for a badge :S

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
I got mine from dealers about a year ago and sure they were circa £20.......iirc

GTD, Lupo
anyone know where we can get the latest one? on the new megane 250?

Renault-Megane-2010991110276681600x1060.jpg

I have just ordered a set of these and the new front grill one. Is that a serious question? Renault Dealership parts department :D Front one is £25 think the rear was simular price.

Paul

GW 200T
i like the new style RS found on the 197, but alos the new meg 1 to.
Any 1 put either 1 on a PH1 172????

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I thought the OP was on about the RS ones tbh, been debating it myself. Think it'd look rather good.

Clio 172 Cup
I do like them, but then the Clio badge lets it down IMO. Shame you need to smooth the holes if you take that off!!

172 Cup
I have just ordered a set of these and the new front grill one. Is that a serious question? Renault Dealership parts department :D Front one is £25 think the rear was simular price.

Paul

I am getting one these this week, and I am removing the Clio badge :approve:

Clio 172 RS2
Yeah the Clio badge is a let down! :dapprove:

Not a stick on...

Ride around stealthy with only the Clio badge attached.
Liking the NEW style lettering though.