ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Team Dynamic 1.2's On My DCi!

Clio DCi 65
Finally got my camera sorted and got some pics uploaded!

Bought some 17" Team Dynamic 1.2's wrapped in Yoko Pradas!

Grip on them is soo much better than my budget tyres lol!

Photo-0014.jpg

Photo-0017.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

Photo-0018.jpg

Photo-0013.jpg

Photo-0007.jpg

Love those wheels and looks miles better than before, but when are you going to sort the bumper/rear quarter? :D

Clio DCi 65
Love those wheels and looks miles better than before, but when are you going to sort the bumper/rear quarter? :D

It all comes down to money to be honest,

Trying to find a bumper 2nd hand as i cant be bothered to find one and then get it resprayed,

Trying to find one on ebay and then get it all colour coded!

£100 for that rear quarter aswell :mad:

Clio DCi 65
Its supposed to be a Spax 60mm springs and shock kit i bought 2nd hand,

I like the front but i would like the back lower...

It all comes down to money to be honest,

Trying to find a bumper 2nd hand as i cant be bothered to find one and then get it resprayed,

Trying to find one on ebay and then get it all colour coded!

£100 for that rear quarter aswell :mad:

lol, exactly the same as me. you'd rather pay for things that will dramatically improve the look of your car instead of sorting little bits that you cant be arsed to pay for :)

RB 182
Same as i had on my VTR, they're a b*****d to keep clean! Black touch up pen disguises any scrapes tho ;)

Oh yea, a free mod - get rid of the 2 1/2 mudflaps lol

Clio DCi 65
Lol ye i need to get rid them all its just i can never be all that bothered lol,

Need a new bumper, panel knocked out, colour code and its finished,

I want a new car now anyway so hmmmm

Suzuki Swift Sport
I used to have paradas... awesome in the dry - my mate refers to them as ice skates in the wet haha although I never thought they were that bad!