ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 'temporary' car :-)

BMW M3
I know its not a clio but i cant post elsewhere.

This is my replacement car after writting the clio off. Best of all it only cost me £330 !!

VW Golf GTI 97 reg 100k 9 months mot,4 months tax. Most of service istory.

Thought it was a bargin at £330. It'll do till i get my 330 m-sport

24062009883.jpg

24062009884_2.jpg

24062009885.jpg

BMW M3
Yeah, it is mising the spoiler. I might get one at some point but tbh is just a run around. The bus and bike are now wearing thing.

Drives great.... has 4 brand new tyres, new pads all round and a new clutch. Only problem is it slips a bit when hot and is intermittent. Guess there must be some oil on the flywheel. Hoepfully should clean off. Still, only happens once in a while.

53 Clio's & counting
Looks like a non GTi boodlid, i expect its been changed, as Mk3s rust badly around the number plate screw holes and the o/s of the rear window there is a small drain lip, they rust there too

overall a steal, looks very nice

Its a 2.0 8v 115 bhp

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
8v

Mate of mine just got one recently. Sent me a text last week:

"Just got overtaken by a truck. Dunno why i bother."

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
f**king brilliant cars.

I've got 2 at the minute. One is a complete heap and the other is an absolute peach. If they're looked after properly, they will last forever.

BMW M3
Glad you approve :)

Was pretty happy myself with it. Yeah, its a little slower than my 200 bhp 182 but not too bad. It feels quicker than i expected for 115 bhp and i would discribe it as 'nippy'. Its definetly not 'fast'.

However, drove to my mums 30 miles away earlier and got 40 mpg. Thats does beat the clio :)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
My brother has got a crappy 1.4 golf, same mark as yours, L reg and £800.
f**king spoiler has been stuck with grip fill, i think it's a bit of a mess. He does not.