ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new to clio sport and wondering

clio sport 172
hi this is my second post thank you to people who gave advice about the re-map been in contact gonna sort it out soon does any one use facebook as i cant get any pictures to upload on here for some reason if anyone does add me under my email casper_55321@hotmail.com i got a few pictures on there thank you and im lovin clio sport waiting for a meet in an area near me

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Well, we have the Essex Christmas meal coming up in December. Not sure if anything will be fitted in between then and now though.
As you will have noticed - Pettsi (Matt) is your friendly neighbourhood area rep. Add your name to the Essex members pm list for meet notifications aswell

clio sport 172
hi thanks for all the welcomes im from nazeing which is near broxbourne if not around hertford been spending some time up in kent and seen some really nice clios in the maidstone area i know a couple of years ago i went to a meet in south mimms off m25 with my clio dynamic and enjoyed my self looking forward tomaking it to the next one in the area