ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new to cliosport hi all :)

clio 172
hi all, just registered today as member, use to come on here years back when i had my first 172, had st170 for few years got bored so got myself another ph2 172 and as the Renault norm it has some faults :(

first is the climate control is stuck on hot no matter what setting had a read through the forums and hoping its the climate sensor as there is a buzzing coming from the interior light

second immobilizer giving me jip now and again, had read up on some bypass modules but im unsure if this will work? any ideas from any members would be grateful

third and last i have a slight clutch judder through the pedal when engine is running clutch seems fine bitting point is still low and no slipping i was thinking maybe thrust bearing worn? when engine is off clutch feels fine nice and smooth anyone had any problems the same? the car has been off the road for nearly a year

thanks rich.