ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to cliosport!

Hi, my names Tom and I live down in Cornwall. I bought a nice clean 02 plate silver 172 last week and loving it! Completely standard except the 182 16"s. It does have a cliosport owners sticker on the rear window which does worry me slighty ;), but its going well so far! I treated it to some new plugs, oil and oil filter on the weekend, and what a fucker it is to work on! It does have a few small problems. Passenger seat cables snapped, the exhausts blowing and by the feel of things some new rear shocks will be needed! Asside from that its a great little car, It doesn't hang about either! I think ill be getting a cat back with a 3" backbox to cure the blow, not really sure what yet. A bit of advise would be much appreciated
Ive had a couple of french cars 1.6 and 1.9 205 gtis which I loved to bits. Im new to renaults though apart from driving the works van around, a 6 speed trafic. Its all ive been driving for the last 2 months since my alfa died so I keep trying to put the clio in 6th gear haha.
I'll get some pics up when I take some!