ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new to renaults....new to cliosport....

renaultsport clio182
Hi there everyone,

Iv just bought my first ever renault, although i have always liked them over the years, never owned one.
so the other day i took the plunge and bought a 04 plate renaultsport clio 182 in black, re-mapped with ram air induction kit and full miltek exhaust, and i am amazed at how much car you actually get for the money.
rain sensor wipers, auto lights, cruise, suede and leather renaultsport interior etc.
however i need to clarify something about the cup pack thing, and exactly what you get in each one, because iv noticed with looking on the net that some 182's with cup packs havnt got things but mine has.
sorry if this has already been covered in earlier threads :p but any help would be apprieciated. thank you :)

renaultsport clio182
so is the suede/leather interior an op extra then and not part of the pack? mine has this interior, the silver wheels, and a larger rear/roof spoiler :)

renaultsport clio182
so how many cup packs can you have? it dosnt have the front splitter either:(but i'l get there....iv got plans for this one!