ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the site and keen on finding a new car =]

Hey guys,

I'm a new member to the site, a couple of friends have shown me this site for the last year or so and finally felt it was time to sign up!

Really keen on finding an upgrade from my car to a full on sport. So will be posting a lot on interested cars/mods =]

Thanks,

Ben :approve:

liquid yellow 182
Hey guys,

I'm a new member to the site, a couple of friends have shown me this site for the last year or so and finally felt it was time to sign up!

Really keen on finding an upgrade from my car to a full on sport. So will be posting a lot on interested cars/mods =]

Thanks,

Ben :approve:
hi m8, im contemplating selling my ly 182 soon maybe

SQ5
Hi Lanky, looks like your local too. Check out our section in the meets and events sub forum :)

cheers man as soon as i get paypal ill become a club member so i can see that link ;) haha. I had my eyes on an Arctic Blue with both cup packs. but keeping my eyes peeled for better deals ;)

Haha i've learnt a lot the last few months lol, my new housemates have a LY 182 & a RB Cup so they've been helping me with my hunts! but much appriciation for the link, ill be a full member soon! =D haha!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Not a 182 but you get the idea, and ignore the silly writing :p

285730_3670623601605_1686783149_n_zpsceb608c3.jpg

haha i know man! renault colours all the way! when i looked at the Arctic, a guy we know said he'd be selling his Inferno later this year so thats nearly the full set then haha! You've probably seen both of the cars before, they're forum members lol

This is the LY my mate has and the Inferno we know at a car meet
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/386943_10151133585273050_561808321_n.jpg

and this is his wifes RB
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420544_10150730234451002_1148411344_n.jpg

For some odd reason theres no photos up of them together so when i get mine there's gonna be one heck of a line up haha!