ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the Site!

Afternoon all,

Already posted a couple of times here but been waiting to get some pictures uploaded, so now that i have done that i'll intoduce myself properly, site looks good already helped me out with a few things so looking forward to using it more often!

Here is my car anyway;

100707170029.jpg

100707171121.jpg

100707171226.jpg

100707171251.jpg

I do have further plans to lower to get rid of the 4x4 look but further opinions/comments welcome

Mark

Last edited:
I have had the kit on it since i got it but i paid renault to supply, paint & fit, the wheels where on my old clio, jus put them on this until I can buy new ones as these rims are slightly bargin bin now

sounds ok i paid 200 for my spolier i wanted the kit but its to expensive to buy

they do an sx version which has it on

looks good with the kit imo just put the renault alloys back on ;)

Last edited:
the rims are gettin changed soon no doubt about that, not putting the original renault ones back on they are just too small, looking at buying the 17's off the 197 and lowering

the rims are gettin changed soon no doubt about that, not putting the original renault ones back on they are just too small, looking at buying the 17's off the 197 and lowering

they 16s :eek: ive got them on mine an think they look smart

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
The wheels on a 197 are 5 stud. Is that Capsicum Red? I've got a Dynamique SX Turbo on order in Capsicum, gagging to see what it might look like!