ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New toy - Inferno 182

Inferno 182
As some of you may know I sold the 200 last year due to lack of use. 12k miles in 3 years I could not justify keeping it just to go football training and trackdays so it was sold.
Luckily I get a new company van every two years so do not really need a car.
Had the need for speed again though and started hunting for a decent 182 as a keeper. All paid for so don't mind if I hardly use it and insured for £256. Only wanted LY,Petrol Blue or first choice Inferno Orange.
Finally found one in Wales 56K with full service history except belts!
First job was get it to my mates (Renault Tec with all the gear) cambelt,aux belt tensioners etc replaced. Discs and pads all round. Whilst the bumper was off replaced the common headlight washer jets.
New handbrake cable as this was all it failed the MOT on.
Wheels in the pics are a bit tatty so managed to get some refurbed alloys complete with Toyos which I picked up last week and fitted yesterday.
Great remembering how fast these things feel being so light and small. I don't think I kept my previous 182 long enough before getting a 197 and 200.
Cheers for reading!!

IMG_4185.jpg

IMG_4193.jpg

IMG_4271.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

IMG_4268.jpg

IMG_4317.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

My normal speed machine lol
311032_10151564511972661_1401098553_n.jpg

Yozza'd Titanium 182
My least favourite colour IMO however... looks very tidy. Get a new rear bumper break light, it looks much better. Also how the hell did you get it so high of the floor

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
You have to see one close up mate, stunning colour. And yeah how did you get it so high?

Inferno 182
My least favourite colour IMO however... looks very tidy. Get a new rear bumper break light, it looks much better. Also how the hell did you get it so high of the floor

Do you mean the number plate light in the bumper? It does need one if anybody knows the part number?
Not sure how its that high. Its round my mates place. Think it was up on trolley jacks then onto axle stands.

AS imprezaworks says the colour is stunning when caught up close in the sun like one of the pic shows.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Where in Wales did you pick this up from? There was one for sale local to me?! Wasn't up for sale long :)

Inferno 182
Where in Wales did you pick this up from? There was one for sale local to me?! Wasn't up for sale long :)

From Llanfyllin if that's anywhere near you? Was a bit of a trek but was well worth it. I had looked at some bad sheds before.
Was a eBay classified ad.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
From Llanfyllin if that's anywhere near you? Was a bit of a trek but was well worth it. I had looked at some bad sheds before.
Was a eBay classified ad.

Hmm not local to me but I'm sure it's the same car, was on a drive way for 2 weeks with the front wheels off, on axle stands, then it disappeared for a week, then it was back with a forsale sign in the window, then it was gone again, guess they did the work here and sold it there lol

very tidy example :)

Inferno 182
Looks a lot like mine even down to the exhaust! except yours is 1000% cleaner

It had just been cleaned so looked good lol. I have seen our thread and yours looks pretty decent.
I did look at a inferno in Wolverhampton and it was a right mess! Dents,top of front bumper missing fixings so with the bonnet up you could pull the bumper forward. Head lining ripped and interior handles broken off. Wanted £3k for it!