ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Track Wheels

S1 Rallye Shed
Just a couple pictures after finally being able to try my new track wheels.

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

I nearly bought a set of TD pro race 3...5 spoke wheels, called up TD's (for some size info) and they told me they didn't actually sell that many pro race 3's so have discontinued them. They were having lots of problems with people both on track and normal road driving hitting\riding kerbs - potholes etc in between the spokes. This shock was damaging the wheel to a lesser or greater extent. Hit where there was a spoke no problem as the force had a better area to absorb dissipate etc...

Anyway get them painted black, like black wheels on my cup I do. Black Oz ultraleggers for dry and Black TD pro race 1.2 for wets...

S1 Rallye Shed
I dont know what they weigh yet ill find out soon tho.

Toast these are'nt TD there infact Compomotive Evo 2, i might change the colour when the tyres need changing.

S1 Rallye Shed
oh right i didnt read your post properly sorry. what would you use for i did look at TD pro race 3 but didnt like the look of em. am more looking forward to trying out the r888's on track, never used them before.

S1 Rallye Shed
am sure it will, it will probably show up stuff that might need upgrading in the near future. how are they in the wet though??