ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new trophy tints

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
all gravy, those wheels look cool in the anthracite colour

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
Looks nice. They always look a bit darker on an overcast day though. Get some pics up when it's sunnier.

Lower it 40mm+, then Silvervisions. Sorted!

P.S. Is that spoiler the same one as the Cup spoiler?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
The Bear said:
Lower it 40mm+
Hotshot said:
get it slammed :D

:banghead:

explotar2jr.gif

Megane Mk4
Sorted clio for the end of the line eh ??
not overly keen on the colour though ... but its the only colour it comes in

Nice tints too... but I'm unsure of the wheels ... maybe a bit too dark for the car
Still .... very nice car .. :D

VaVa
The Bear said:
Looks nice. They always look a bit darker on an overcast day though. Get some pics up when it's sunnier.

Lower it 40mm+, then Silvervisions. Sorted!

P.S. Is that spoiler the same one as the Cup spoiler?

Tis the V6 spoiler fella.

I'm not usually a fan of tints, but they look good with the dark wheels imho... :approve:

MKIII 138
hehe slam it ? why would you need to mess with £500 + dampers each and renault settings, its all setup perfectly thats the point, you cannot get more out of the chassis i would imagine, putting new springs on would feck the dampers settings.

the trophy will always be that hight, i could be wrong of course, but how many people modify suspension and dont get proper geometery and settings correct on there cars ???