ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New TV Help !

Oil Burner
Nothing wrong with it, very reliable tv's

Its not a full hd 1080p (as a load of people will now also mention) In reality this wont effect you unless your using it for blueray/1080p games console, and your sitting quite close to the set.

Have a look at richer sounds website, some good deals on there, you can probably get a 1080p set for not much more money.

If your after it reserve and collect it or order it, this tv will sell out v fast tomorrow (i will unfortunately be one of the suckers having to sell them)

Personally i would go for the panasonic 32lxd80 that is on richer sounds for £350 i believe. Again not full HD, but sound is much better and has a more quality feel to the set than the samsung does.

Nick

Chelsea tractor
I don't know what model mine is, but it looks very similar and I'm quite happy with it (I got it about a year ago)