ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New TV

57 Clio Campus Sport
I would definately not go for that TV. go for the samsung 32", its £140 cheaper on currys website and can probably find even cheaper on the net and its much much better. Samsung and Pioneer are the best quality at the moment. Im not sure what connections the toshiba has but the samsung has 3 x HDMI, Component, PC and 2 scarts which is everything you need for the HD.

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...=10&sm=0&tm=undefined&sku=739566&category_oid=

For 360 you need the component cable which comes with the 360 premium or £20 separate.

everywhere else i look it says that tv only has one hdmi.

the toshiba also has same connections. i just dont have a clue what i should be looking for lol

57 Clio Campus Sport
I thought the samsung only but the website says 3. I saw it in currys yesterday and it had one. its still hdmi. We have 4 Samsung in the house now. 2 Hd Ready ones. My 23" and parents 32" and both are excellent. Then we have 43" pioneer downstairs which is better than both but the samsungs we have is the last model, the new models are even better

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Way overpriced ! £700 ! for an extra couple hundred you can get a decent 42" plasma !