ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New V6 Owner - Need front spoiler splitter ?

Renault Clio V6
Hi, does any have a front splitter or complete spoiler with splitter attached for a phase 1 V6 2003 or do you know where I can get one. New cost £360 including VAT, I would be the first ever person to have order the part in the UK accordingly to Renault, please don't make me go first I've never been good at that in the past.

Thanks in advance for your help. Paul

Hi, does any have a front splitter or complete spoiler with splitter attached for a phase 1 V6 2003 or do you know where I can get one. New cost £360 including VAT, I would be the first ever person to have order the part in the UK accordingly to Renault, please don't make me go first I've never been good at that in the past.

Thanks in advance for your help. Paul
Welcome!

To be honest you could probably still just drive it without one. How long has it been off for?

Any pics of your car?