ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Vegas : ASDA

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Just a quick heads up to anybody interested in a great bargin from ASDA, FALLOUT: New Vegas is £10.

£10 of awesome-ness go grab your self a bargin

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
One of them games that I played everyday for a week or so then suddenly stopped.

Epic game - will have to get back on it :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol, I thought this was going to be a DLC thread :eek:

Listerine & Poledo
The DLC's add a bit more to the game, but can stand on its own well.

Lol, I thought this was going to be a DLC thread :eek:

"Fallout: New Vegas - ASDA

The Courier is trapped inside a shutdown supermarket. Only stacking shelves in a manner that appeases the ZAX supercomputer-powered self-service checkouts can open the doors back to the wasteland.

On his journey, Courier six will come across all kinds of sub-human threats, armed with anything from checkouts to stacks of trolleys in this desperate tale of what happens when one man walks into the wrong shop, looking to buy a pint of milk and a copy of Nuts."

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Tbh, the people who shop in ASDA generally look like the survivors of a nuke anyway.

Worth getting this having not played the others?

I couldn't get on with it tbh mate, but loved Fallout 3. But, it is only a tenner - I'm tempted to buy it again.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
If youve never played the others this will blow you away, as did fallout3 with others inc myself. Worth every bit of that tenner and the 100+ hours youll put into it LOL.

Listerine & Poledo
If youve never played the others this will blow you away, as did fallout3 with others inc myself. Worth every bit of that tenner and the 100+ hours youll put into it LOL.

Amen.

I only got into Fallout when 3 came out, and that was purely on an impulse purchase. Best thing I bought thast year.