ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New website

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Hello all. I have done loads of sites since the last one I put on here, but recently done this for my Thai Boxing club. It's missing a few sections though. Really enjoyed doing this one!

www.wickercamp.co.uk

:)

Fiat Panda 100hp
Looks wicked ad. Looks quite complex too, wish I could do that.

Did you try keeping the back ground static? I'm a sucker for static backgrounds! Like this one... http://www.strawberrysoup.co.uk/

Nice work though ad.

How much did you charge for this if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you like.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Thanks mate.

I did think about a static background actually, but wasnt sure, as I wanted the guy on the left in a specific place for the homepage, but I might give it a go see how it looks!

I didn't charge anything, as it was for the club I train at! I would charge around £1k all in for something like this though :)

306 TD Slut
Good work mate! Did you do the design and wp integration?

There's a bit of an issue with the homepage in IE7, at the bottom of the page the footer is overlapping.

Maybe a clear fix in needed or overflow:hidden

Wordup!

Last edited:
  20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Cheers Mark, will check it out.

I have IE8 on here at the mo, will try IE7! :)

Yeah I did all the integration etc. I do all my sites based around WP now. Its just so powerful and expandable, I love it!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Yeah its great, I use it for allsorts of different sites.

I have never used ExpressionEngine but will take a look!!

Cheers for the screenshot, I have got a IE6 and IE7 preview tool actually. I had changed the footer and checked them all but IE6 (which I dont even support any more) and IE7! Doh! Cheers for the heads up!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Sorted it, I'd stupidly tested something and had the homepage area set to 300px height. All other browsers auto extended it to fit, apart from IE7 so it kept the height at 300px even though the actual height was more like 600px.

My fault, however I really do hate Internet Explorer. Such a sh*t browser!

Looks good.

Testing in browers is the crappy part :(

There's always something that IE doesn't like.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
thanks mate! Let me know which parts you want to know which plugins are used on and ill let you know.