ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheel colour on the 182

Clio Dci
Hi All,

After living with scuffed alloys since I bought the car, I finally decided to have them redone! After much umm'in and arr'in over the colour, I finally made my choice! I also had the mirror caps done to match. What do you all think?

Ps sorry for the cruddy picture, I didn't take my dslr out and it was quite bright.

14f032d3b3032d0a4a6ebd5a3053139d.jpg

8596fc492a70dbdb8c0860e5d1e2d29a.jpg

2014 Clio 200t edc
Looks a good job, what colour is it? It's nice but if I'm critical they look half done, ie primer'd and left.

Clio Dci
On the right lines, i believe it's called campovolo grey and is the grey/primer colour that fiat abarths come in

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure they look better in the flesh but the pics aren't really doing it for me.

Perhaps it's because it's on a bright silver car, would work better on a darker colour.

As long as your happy with them, that's the main thing.

Clio Dci
I knew it would divide opinion, which is why I like it more, I fancied something different. It's quite a hard colour to capture. Here's a picture with less sun on it.

82638bb5a999d7e5ecbb13382d324b08.jpg

RB Clio 182
Are the a white/silver?

I cant make them out on my phone, there seems to be no shine or anything to them, similar to grey primer.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Ahh campovolo grey, very very nice colour! I agree the more I look at them the more I like the colour on the wheels. If you'd had the car sprayed in this colour, complete win!!

Clio Dci
Are the a white/silver?

I cant make them out on my phone, there seems to be no shine or anything to them, similar to grey primer.
Close, the colour on a car looks nothing like this, it must be down to surface area and lighting! They definitely have gloss to them

Ahh campovolo grey, very very nice colour! I agree the more I look at them the more I like the colour on the wheels. If you'd had the car sprayed in this colour, complete win!!
Yeah when I first saw a picture of them sprayed I thought what have I done? Now I've seen them in person they look good! I like it's different and I think it could be the only one with wheels in this colour :)