ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels again pic inside

laguna coupe
DSC_0790-1.jpg

could some one change the colour of them to black andone yellow please

Porsche Boxster987S
black 2118s with yellow lettering/decals on them and coilovers would be my choice of wheel for you car.

DCi 100
I do love the 182 wheels on it..

BUT, the black ones, with 1 single spoke with a dash of yellow on it, is it JAMS with the custom job on his wheels? Like that, just one spoke though. Or the inner angled lip yellow?

172 Cup
are they ultraleggras? i agree with the rest of the flock, ure 182 wheels looked mint, but those in matt black look awesome! :cool:

White Evo V
Jesus that was quick! We only swapped wheels this morning! You don't mess about getting pics up do you! I'd say matt black too but that's too similar to the wheels you have just swapped me! I guess your looking for a fresh look with these wheels on?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
black 2118s with yellow lettering/decals on them and coilovers would be my choice of wheel for you car.

I agree.

To the OP i think you should listen to Paul.

black 15" 2118s with yellow decals & slammed and it would look awesome.

TT 225
First of all i would like to say i am no PS pro lol

DSC_0790-1.gif

I find it really hard to achieve black and white's using the select area, hue saturation/lightness method. - and that i remembered to delete part of the wheel in the layer for the front before merging but not for the rear. Woops

03 Clio 1.2
im a big fan of the black on black! im going for that myself as iv just bought some black wheels which will be delivered in a few days :cool:

laguna coupe
well i have decided i know its gonna be marmite but there going yellow tomrrow and at 68 pound for them refurbing if it looks stupid ill get them done black thank u all for your opions but it would not be me if i followed a crowd

"Navy" N17 TWO
well i have decided i know its gonna be marmite but there going yellow tomrrow and at 68 pound for them refurbing if it looks stupid ill get them done black thank u all for your opions but it would not be me if i followed a crowd

Good man - love that car and it suits all wheels mentioned/PS'd on this thread :D

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Would like to see this when they are yellow could work really well.

Have to say tho the 182 wheels have been the best you have had on, made all the parts on the car gel and look good.