ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels on my 182

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Andy had some real problems with the couriers with me mate - they lost the coilovers and then turned up later in some van somewhere!!

Its just been one thing after another with these things!!!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

How u findin them Loony? How harsh is the ride? What drop did you go for?

Mine are getting done tommorrow morning so should have some pics on Sunday all been well!

all the way down on the back and the front... just did it by eye :oops: raised it slightly twice as it was taking chunks out of the front tyres on the metal wing bracket behind the sh*tgaurd and i didnt have time to modify the bracket. Id say fairly firm tbh

yuk

not my cuppa tea looks like its on steels which isnt necessarly a bad thing (on the right car , like a old r5 cup car)

anthracite perhaps would of been a better contrast, the whole black on black has been done to death.

would like to see the 182 trophys anthracite turinis on a black 182

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Looks like theres gonna be yet another delay with the coilovers as they have not sent me any rear springs!!!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

I have only got the feont springs on so the front is slammed but the rear is more or less usual height!!

All been well I should have the springs on tuesday and hopefully get them fitted on thursday (fingers crossed)