ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels on the 172

j26

Clio 197
this is how it looked

5640641211_655bcb776f_z.jpg

182 wheels and diamonds by jgc267, on Flickr

this is how it looks now more than impressed

5901259467_01fa6d3af2_z.jpg

clio td 1.2 by jgc267, on Flickr

RB 182 Cup
Nice, have you stayed at 16" or gone down to 15"?

I'm just about to go from 16 to 15 on my Cup after doing it on my Mini Cooper S Works. This was the best mod I did to the Mini, the way it felt after was amazing. Reducing unsprung weight by 1kg is like removing 4kg of sprung weight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j26

Clio 197
i kept with the 16 but a wider offset than the standard wheels(i think) cant just remember what offset standards are now

thanks for c+c's

Fiesta ST-3
I also prefer the original. But I think it is because you have grey bullets on a silver car with black wheels :S

j26

Clio 197
the bullets are getting changed too, black with silver numbers and letters, should of said in original post

i forgot how much the 182 wheels weigh until today, 1.2's are a hell of a lot lighter

j26

Clio 197
cheers for all comments, main reason to change the wheels was to stop being a 182 lookalike. Do like the old wheels but cant wait to get on some backroads as it feels differnt to drive now
prob just placebo effect as they are a wider offset

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
im not sure what i prefer. i like the look of standard wheels on silver with a little low going on, but also like the pr's too.

perhaps darken your badges to match? or even colour code with black lettering?

Evo 8 MR
You do know that, in profile................. its the SAME CAR!!

I think his point is that he's not a fan of people fitting 182 wheels to 172's.

My opinion is the same, not keen on them at all.

Definitely better on the new wheels.