ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels - opinions please(60s on 56k)

206 GTI

i like the 2nd ones tbh. oh and if u decide to sell the super legs gimme a shout coz im lookin for a set

Five spokes, pity about the rest of the car though....have you thought of a nice dished rim wht a polished lip and spokes, and then the sides of the spokes in a satin black

A silver Honda

Someone is selling some mint looking Lensos with a polished rim in the for sale section.

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by Darth Oli on 27 March 2005

Someone is selling some mint looking Lensos with a polished rim in the for sale section.
Now those would really suit the car !!!LENSO LENSO

I like both wheels but neither of them suit your car!!! You need something a bit special to go with your erm special bodywork...Id say the Lensos are nice or black Arospeed RSGT with silver lip or KEI Flights.

133/225/CLS AMG

I personally like the first pic!! The OZs look cool but have never been one of my favourite designs, I like the black and polished face of the first wheels.

They go really well with the styling of your motor as well!