ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels pics :D

Hello!

After getting slated for years for having 17" Wolfrace Kendo wheels i decided to purchace a set of 16" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s and treated them to some T1-Rs.

They make such a massive difference to the handling because i couldn't actually turn the wheels before due to horrendous rubbing and scrubbing!

Here are some pictures anyway. Shocking camera quality i know. proper camera was stolen on holiday :(

BEFORE

190820082897.gif

AFTER

P071108_145701.gif

P071108_145603.gif

P071108_145602.gif

P071108_145604.gif

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
Not really very good pictures or the wheels were they xD

you seem to be more interested in showing how low it is !

I like the car - hate the bra
;)

lol the photos werent taken specifically for this wheels thread.

i was just taking a few random pics with my gf's phone.Did it quite a long time ago. Decided to make the thread today because i was bored :D

edit: the bra pays off when doing 500 motorway miles a week

Last edited:
  Suzuki Ignis Sport
Do you have 2 number plates showing at the front of the car?... one being on the top right of the windscreen and one by the bottom grille?

Wheels look good on the car, but the positioning on the plates and the headlights let it donw.

Car bar suits it.

M2 Competition
I dont understand why you had the numberplate recess smoothed out... whats wrong with where its meant to go??

Wheels look much nicer though.

I dont understand why you had the numberplate recess smoothed out... whats wrong with where its meant to go??

Wheels look much nicer though.

whip plate off for shows and photoshoots etc.

also. was going into the euro scene thing, but couldnt be arsed. so was left with smooth bits.

Mental 172 Cup
very nice mate!

the car in the flesh is very nice!

number plate is wicked and the headlights are better then standard specially with the hids :D

love it!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
yeh agree with above...Bumper looks great..But having the plate there looks Naff!

Lights are terrible...bin them!

Black Gold Trophy
I dont think kendos look bad personally, my mate had them on his dynamique a couple years back and they suited it really nicely.
Clio.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
so... much... better!

the headlights and numberplate location just let it down slightly.
the numberplate just looks a bit... thrown on. never been a fan of that style of headlight. dont know what to think about bra's.
everything else looks great tho

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Those old wheels were ugly!!!!

Cars looking alot better now! noticed if the cars any quicker with smaller lighter wheels?

I dont mind the headlight & plate, makes it stand out of the crowed without being ugly IMO

t3 corolla 116bhp
never liked black wheels and never will. but your car does look smart and as long as you're happy, who cares

like the plate, just not where its placed

otherwise good stuff :)

mx5
I like it tbh, new wheels look loads better.
Have you thought about a vinyl numberplate to the right (same position as alfas) but still on the bodywork? Think that could look rly good.