ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels

Hi,

If all goes ok should be picking up a set of 17" Oz ST's on weekend, here is a picture of my car now with wolfrace urban racers on and then the 2nd pick is a quick photshop with OZ's on, opinions on which looks better, cheers.

NOW:

clioside.jpg

AFTER:

cliotestoz.gif

also one thing... those urban racers I got are buckled slighty in one place, quite well kurbed front has wanli new tyres on and back has nankang tyres that will need to be replaced in a couple of months how much do you wreckon I could ask them them if I was selling them?

Cheers

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Dunno, i quite like both...Is your motor not in the body shop getting work done?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Oops..must be some1 else then infact its the dude wi the big koncept spoiler...canny mind his name.

On 2nd glance Super T's look better.

Damn, it got buckled as I went over a pothole in a road... its not that badly buckled, when I had a new tyre fitted it took them a bit longer to balance it out but its been buckled for months now.