ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Morning all,

Have finally managed to get some new wheels for the car. Picked up a set of 172 wheels from a member (garch) on here a couple of weeks ago. Got a new set of tyres fitted in the week following that and fitted them on Monday.

Gave the car a quick 10 min wash this morning (although it is by no means clean!) and took a couple of pics...

DSCF0487.jpg

DSCF0490.jpg

DSCF0485.jpg

Sorry pics aren't great - have only got a digi cam and was struggling with the light.

The plan is over the summer to get paintwork back to as high a standard as possible, so will hopefully be getting it PC'd and have the couple of car park dings taken out. The plan is to get this done before FCS, I've missed out on it the last 3 years, but am hoping to make it this year. The wheels could do with a refurb, but that will happen when money allows.

Thanks for looking,

Adam

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Thanks guys. Am pretty pleased with how they look.

Think I need to re-paint my side badges though to try and get a closer match to the colour of the wheels.

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Thanks for all the comments.

Most of the stuff on the car is MS designs - and chose this kit because it is subtle.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice mate, very nice.
If you are in need of PC'ing services, I am only in Derby...;)

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Nice mate, very nice.
If you are in need of PC'ing services, I am only in Derby...;)

Yes I had seen that you were offering PC services adn weren't too far away, so I may be in touch in a few weeks time!

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Thanks a lot for the comments everyone.

Alex - you still around in Nottingham? Haven't seen your car about anywhere.

Yeah im in Nottingham, I didn't realise you were still here, thought you were a year ahead of me?
I ve got a bright red Lupo GTi now, I don't use it much but you may have seen it.

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
I knew that the extra's I'd added wouldn't be to everyone's taste, but am pleased to hear that some people do like the way it looks.

Yeah im in Nottingham, I didn't realise you were still here, thought you were a year ahead of me?
I ve got a bright red Lupo GTi now, I don't use it much but you may have seen it.

I work in Nottingham now, so am still about. Yes had seen you'd changed the clio, and thought I would have seen your new car about as it's not easily missed really is it!

EP3 Civic Type R
Not into the splitter too much- but as you say, you've added them, no one else! :)

That colour is fantastic- I LOVE it- wheels just finish it off. A very nice motor you have!