ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW WHEELS!!!

182-racing-blue

Couple of pics of my Turinis that arrived today.

carturinis004.jpg

carturinis002.jpg

carturinis003.jpg

carturinis005.jpg

And two pics when I have my pads and hoses changed.

hovercar.jpg

_MG_2379.jpg

182-racing-blue

Think I might get another set of these....

Picture039.jpg

Just without the bubbles LOL.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Absolutely stunning mate!

Darren, don't get those stickers, i think it looks sweet the way it is already! :)

182-racing-blue

These are only on the car for Germany mate. The Cup alloys are in my shed awaiting a damn good clean then a possible refurb if I sweet talk my mate.

182-racing-blue

are they 15s?look small

Yep 15's they just fit over the brake calipers at the front, the toyos stick like glue.

I love them, couple with the coilovers its handling far surpasses standard!!!

182-racing-blue

Your welcome, they arent everyones taste but its what you like that counts, personally i think they would look good on a car with white wheels if it was a white decal, not really sure what other colours look like.

Whatever makes ya happy.

182-racing-blue

Whos garage is that. It is SCHWEEET!

Grey or red floor?

Grey is a mate of a mate who works for Renault ;) handy as!!!!!

Red is Stapletons Tyre and Exhaust near me, a mate works there too.

172 Ph2 Flamer
Your welcome, they arent everyones taste but its what you like that counts, personally i think they would look good on a car with white wheels if it was a white decal, not really sure what other colours look like.

Whatever makes ya happy.

ye i do like it just want to see it on a red car like mine to give me an even better idear lol

182-racing-blue

Post a pic of your car and I will Photoshop it for you, unless someone does it before me. Do you want white decals?