ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels

Megane Diesel / 172
After much advice/abuse from various quarters I have changed the wheels on my 172, I'd been looking for a set of clean Clio 16v Turbines for a while and found these on eBay with Toyo Proxes all round, happy days..... But WHAT A DIFFERENCE, ride, handling, looks are so much better!! Going to refurb them in the same grey as the 17's I had, pics to follow.

View attachment 64414View attachment 64415

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Love turbines,they need another colour for deffo and maybe loose the centre caps.like you say the colour of the 17's is better,but black is better still.

itb'd RB 182 cup
spot on mate! turbines are the way forward ive got a bright red ones on my ph1. they are buggers to keep clean though!
and loose the centre caps and get some coloured wheel bolts.

White mx5 mk1!
5e70e948.jpg

That's what they look like with no caps, sorry about the terra bad pic

Megane Diesel / 172
Agree with that 17s and that colour and stance looked perfect one of the best Monaco pics I have seen.

I do know what you mean about the colour and stance of the 17's but it was a bit of a pig handling wise to say the least! Can't begin to describe how much better the handling and ride is now with the 15's on.

is1

Integra Type R DC2
They look very good. Leave them this colour, turbines look good in this colour. Any darker and you'll lose detail in the wheel (such as the slotted pattern round the edges) and they will look like hubcaps!
Leave the centre caps on too - nice and clean.