ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbee fresh and clean

welcome fella .............car looks nice , enjoy CS

calipers ....red to match bits of the alloys

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
hi fella, nice car. dont paint calipers. looks tacky in my opinion. nice wheels.

106 GTi
Looks super clean. Very nice work.

Do the calipers a factory look colour to freshen them up.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Looks good, nice and clean mate. For the calipers I'd say Silver or black but if your wanting them to stand out more I think yellow will look good.
If you're after Ideas I'd recommend Lowering it, at least 40mm coz it's looking fairly high there. For something cheao and easy, Silvervision or silvatec indicator bulbs to get rid of the orange look in your lights. Think about a spoiler too off a dynamique or 172 or a cup spoiler. Also think about colour coding the plastic bits..bumper inserts and door side strips.
All these are relatively cheap and easy and will improve looks loads. I'd say lower it first for deffo!

thanks for comments only problem i got with lowering it is the insurance not sure if they'll let me have to enquire soon as i'm only 18