ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie 172 Cup owner

172 Cup
Hello everyone!

Last weekend I picked up a mondial blue 172 Cup and have enjoyed it greatly so far; my previous car was a Fiesta 1.4 Zetec (yes it's rusty...) so it's quite an improvement!

Anyone else on here from around Norfolk?

172 Cup
Thanks!

Apart from giving her a good clean up, the alloys could do with a refurb and the edges of the doors have a slight bit of paint damage which looks to have been caused by someone opening them against a garage wall. The engine under tray is also missing but apart from that it's in great nick! I'll get some pictures up soon :)

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
hey, i'm norwich based as is my wife, I have a LY 182 and she has an RB CUP. where in norwich you from?

where did you get your from? potter88? i know he was selling his recently

SQ5
I'm on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. I'm also the local area rep, so keep aloof out in our section for local meets etc...

Mental 172 Cup
I'm unsure if Cups came with under trays..

But you've come to the best place for information.. Welcome dude..

172 Cup
Thanks guys! It's good to hear of local enthusiasts out there :) I'll keep an eye out for you all!

hey, i'm norwich based as is my wife, I have a LY 182 and she has an RB CUP. where in norwich you from?

where did you get your from? potter88? i know he was selling his recently

I've just searched for potter88 and his Clio appears to be different. My reg is EJ03 YBP if that rings any bells? Bought it from a bloke who lives at Marsham.

I'm based on the south side of the city; Eaton Rise/Tuckswood area. How about you?

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Dussindale based east side of the city, but we know a few people who live near your area. I thought it might be potter88 as he was trying to sell his 172 cup last time I heard. I imagine he was on the forum before he sold it?

172 Cup
Dussindale based east side of the city, but we know a few people who live near your area. I thought it might be potter88 as he was trying to sell his 172 cup last time I heard. I imagine he was on the forum before he sold it?

Ah excellent!

There were Cliosport window stickers already on the car when I bought it, so the previous owner may well have been a forum/club member. There's also evidence that a woman around the Lowestoft area owned it before them - maybe they posted on here at some point?

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I had a quick look for the reg but can't find it anywhere else. it'd be good to see it sometime