ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie about the take the clio leap,

Hi guys thought id pop in a say hi

Going to look at my Mk2 172 tomorrow:D

Iv thought about getting one for ages but kept going back to honda vtecs. Iv just sold a scotia white Evo 6 due to longer work travel and the fuel etc it was a great car running mild evo power around 360bhp but still good fun. Before that im from a long line of honda's over the last 8 years in 5 Integra's DC2'2 & 5's, 2 EP3 Civics and an S2000 so it will be great to compare the Clio to the Tegs and Civics in the FWD handling department;) iv heard nothing but good things so hope its right up there!

I was going to get a Fiesta Zetec S mk5 like I had when I was 18 but fun they are I just couldnt do it too myself after the Evo so hope the Clio is a good half way house. Iv got a 30 mile motorway commute so hoping the fuel will be good in the week and acceptable at weekends on the back roads but coming from a 15mpg Evo when in traffic it cant get worse lol

Anyway hope this forum is as informative and usful as the honda forums and MLR etc and I might even become a fun memeber

Thanks

Matt

RS 182 CUP
I wouldn't say clios are rapid, but with decent tyres n suspension it's awesome in the corners, just be sure to upgrade the brakes it's what I think let's the Clio down

Thanks guys il get a few pics of the evo and tegs shortly. Well I picked it up and so far so good. Very good condition 2002 on 55,000 with full Renault history, resent service with belts and ktec catbk for 2600, good price?