ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie alert

Alright chaps and chapets hows it going, just bought a 53 plate Cliosport V6 255 in burgandy red, so I guess i have come to the right place for Clio chat! Just wondering if anyone could tell me the difference in the engine in the original V6 which I think is 20-25bhp less! Been having great fun in it, cant wait till the first time it rains as it is the first rear wheel drive car Ive had, previously had scoobies etcetcetc. my girlfriend has a lupo gti which weve just had turbod to almost 200 bhp, and i say I wont mod the Clio but Ive said that about every car Ive had! Any tips on where to go to get tuning parts for the car?

Quite a few bits will be comming out depends how much you wnt to spend or what you want.

The changes to the engine are bigger throttle body different exhaust and intake (I think) manifold different injectors and a few other bits not much.

A turboed Lupo I think Ive seen the kit some where its about £2k isnt it and its only a low pressure one.

Excellent car choice though with the V6

Clio v6

Welcome to Cliosport. I believe BB performance tuning are developing a few engine mods.

Enjoy your Mars red V6 :D

Ello dude and welcome... i would really like to see piccys of your Vee. Ive got a thing for red clios :D

Quote: Originally posted by ClioV6r on 01 June 2004
Alright chaps and chapets hows it going, just bought a 53 plate Cliosport V6 255 in burgandy red, so I guess i have come to the right place for Clio chat! Just wondering if anyone could tell me the difference in the engine in the original V6 which I think is 20-25bhp less! Been having great fun in it, cant wait till the first time it rains as it is the first rear wheel drive car Ive had, previously had scoobies etcetcetc. my girlfriend has a lupo gti which weve just had turbod to almost 200 bhp, and i say I wont mod the Clio but Ive said that about every car Ive had! Any tips on where to go to get tuning parts for the car?

Everything you want to know is just under ;)

http://www.renault.com/datamedia/doc/mediarenaultcom/en/5088_CP_Clio_V6_internet_GB.pdf the Mk2 Clio V6

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

coool

ure automatically one of the boys now, especially if u take me out in that v6!

Quote: Originally posted by ClioV6r on 01 June 2004

Alright chaps and chapets hows it going, just bought a 53 plate Cliosport V6 255 in burgandy red,

Hi all my first post here too.

And I too have just bought a Clio 255 V6 on a 53 plate, also in Mars Red.

What number you got?? mines 91 :)

Only picked it up today and have spent most of the day driving it...very nice indeed...awesome :)

Simon.

welcome dude! i think you the first in the club with a mars red V6 aswel!

feel free 2 correct me if im wrong!

320d M Sport

yeah welcome.

i STILL say the mk2 looks best in Red, yours is the first on here i think?

GET PICS UP!!

Quote: Originally posted by James on 01 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 01 June 2004

i want piccies of this mars red thingy... aint seen one in this colour yet :)

Just a little clip http://sfnc.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/james/v6.WMVhere

"The Stig" pushing a bit to hard....... trying to get into the 35s on a very wet track..... nice clip :)

I will take some pics of mine when the weather is better and I have the time....

Simon.

Cheers guys! based in Scotland, car is no. 83, originally wanted it in the blue colour(the one you see in all the press pics. Unfortunately I dont have a gigi camera but I usually get my photos developed on a disc so when I get them processed Ill stick some up. Can I host here or do I need to link them fom elsewhere?

182, GTR, C63

Hi and welcome. Come on invest in a digi camera there miles better and you can make us all envyous of your car. Im also interested in the lupo sounds a bit mad. Yes you now need to become a member and then give free rides at meetings. Hey tell you wot ill swap you for a bit. Cant guarantee ill bring it back though.