ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie from essex

ph1 clio
Hi all, names Elliott, nick name Ellz, used to drive a clio mk1 1.8 16v but had an accidant not so long ago (non fault)!!. and still waiting for the insurance people to come down and view it, so whilst thats going on brought myself a clio 172 phase 1, lowerd on gaz coilovers, williams wheels, de-cat, powerflow exhaust system and induction kit, will upload pictures tomoro,

Ellz

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Hi all, names Elliott, nick name Ellz, used to drive a clio mk1 1.8 16v but had an accidant not so long ago (non fault)!!. and still waiting for the insurance people to come down and view it, so whilst thats going on brought myself a clio 172 phase 1, lowerd on gaz coilovers, williams wheels, de-cat, powerflow exhaust system and induction kit, will upload pictures tomoro,

Ellz

Welcome Ellz, be great to have you at an Essex meet soon :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Welcome, i have had my ph1 3 weeks now and am also from Essex.

May meet at a Essex meet..

ph1 clio
Take a look at the south east meat part near bottom of the forum pages, people
will post in their when a meet is on

Ellz

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Another Elliot in Essex this really won't do!;)

Oh, and welcome to CS!

Mini Cooper S
Just thought I'd say hi. You know, being called Elliot and living in Essex etc...

And we've all got private Elliot number plates. Rather funny!

ph1 clio
is thier? thiers a rollling road place i use in essex, 2 minuites if that from my house, tcs performance, anyone up for going up their soon? want to see what the 172 is before i start spending money :)

how far is hatfield broad oak?

Ellz

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
passed Takeley....

i'd be up for a rolling road at TCS at some point.

ph1 clio
I'll be their if I'm free, and elliott.. How long till you'd wanna get it done? As I wanna do it asap lol, it's only £35 if I remember rite and tom (the owner) is a sound lad too

Ellz

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
£25 for a set of FCS tickets,
next sunday,
joint the essex cruise up there!

sorted!

lol welcome mate,
good choise in club so long as you can laugh at yourself and arn't a chav!

ph1 clio
Have already got a fcs tikit but am going Leeds sat night.

Ditz... Yh am into motocross. Also did Minibike nationals?

Ellz

ph1 clio
Even closer then, I work in harlow, at e.j Darlington Renault, if u need anything ;-), u drive a Williams turbo? Havnt seen that about?

Ellz

williams 2,seat leon
Even closer then, I work in harlow, at e.j Darlington Renault, if u need anything ;-), u drive a Williams turbo? Havnt seen that about?

Ellz

i was there this morning. you must know steve and the others in the parts dept.

ph1 clio
Haha yh I work with them, what ya by today? You well known down their then? Havnt seen the turbo down their?

Ellz

williams 2,seat leon
was after a oil pressure sender. know most of them down there. not been for a while, cars been off the road for a years or so. got messed around by people who were supposed to be rebuilding the engine they fucked up first time.

ph1 clio
I see, goes on the back of the engine yh? Does it have to be brand new? Mate has a few engines maybe use a 2nd hand one? I see so u drive about in a???

Ellz

williams 2,seat leon
souced on now matey, yep drivging the turbo around, its my daily driver. its going for a final map(hopefully), next week. ill take you for a spin if you fancy it. was good for 250 brake, so with more boost and a decent map should be more.

Golf GT & A4 Avant

Ellz

How long you been at Darlingtons????? did you drive a white Mk5 fiesta with black wheels, spacers on the bonnet hinges?

If you've worked there more than a year you should have seen my car in the workshop every now and then. One of the mechanics on the Renault side comes from Braintree ;)