ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Manchester

172PH1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Hi guys
I'm Adam from Manchester and have just recently picked up a ph1 172. Needs a bit of work to get it looking great again but overall its great

I used to have a 172 cup a few years back which was great fun.
Back when I was an apprentice at renault I had a 1.4s clio 2 ph1 in Monaco blue

So this 172 is something I always wanted as an apprentice
3e54a2b794bb75985a4db26cf70b0d56.jpg
dcd527133e61af835a8c3fdfc28c183a.jpg
53c4d5801df0994f1f4220f9e1f5b324.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome Adam!

Plenty of us from this neck of the woods on here. I'm originally from Ashton-under-Lyne, but live just north of Bolton now..

Any big plans for it, or purely cosmetic fixes for now?

172PH1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Yea ive seen a few kicking around the Manchester area

For now just cosmetic stuff really. New front bumper, exhaust stuff like that really to start with. It already has a few nice touches underneath

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I seen it up for sale and thought it was an awesome buy! Bet its a great drivers cars.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Originally Manchester when I got my 172Cup from Lookers Stockport, moved down to Midlands in 2005 and been down here ever since.

Enjoy

172PH1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Yea it drives really well to be fair, someone has spent a few quid on it in the past

172PH1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Originally Manchester when I got my 172Cup from Lookers Stockport, moved down to Midlands in 2005 and been down here ever since.

Enjoy

Ah yea i was at the Manchester branch for 8 years or so when i left school

Reactions: Don

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Hi guys
I'm Adam from Manchester and have just recently picked up a ph1 172. Needs a bit of work to get it looking great again but overall its great

I used to have a 172 cup a few years back which was great fun.
Back when I was an apprentice at renault I had a 1.4s clio 2 ph1 in Monaco blue

So this 172 is something I always wanted as an apprentice View attachment 1516569View attachment 1516570View attachment 1516571

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Ahh the bloke from FB :) welcome back. Ph1 are the best 1*2 - fact

Let me know if you want to swap the speedlines for some OEM renault Turini :) I'm only down the road

172PH1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Clio membership pack arrived the other day

Ive got to say the new bottle opener keyring feels terrible. Like one out of a cracker

Not a patch on the old ones :confused:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Old ones were lethal, crack your knuckles on them every time you pick up your keys