ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie From West Mids

vinp182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio182
Hey everyone i'm new to the club but not new to the clio. I've had my clio182 since 2004 when it was registered and before that I had a clio Williams :D

Loved my williams to bits but unfortunately I needed something newer and more reliable so the obvious choich was the 182

In the time I have had the clio I've also had a 1992 mk2 mr2 turbo which I bought for doing track days. I learnt a lot from that car doing all the work/maintenance on it myself and I have become a very active member on mr2oc.co.uk. After 3 years of the mk2 turbo I decided to upgrade to a mk3 import mr2 (12 months ago). In the last 12 months i've turned my stock mk3 mr2 with a knackered engine into a lovely TRD kitted turbo :D
I'm also in the process of converting a 2.0 N/A mk2 T-bar mr2 into a 3.0 V6 but money is quite tight at the mo so progress is slow :(

Anyway enough of my cars... Since I am pretty handy with cars these days i've decided I no longer want to pay Renault to service my Clio.

Can anyone advise me on where to buy filters from please and maybe if there is a certain brand to go for please?

Thanks in advance

Vinny