ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from wiltshire

Clio 172 cup
Hi I'm Chris from Chippenham been meaning to do this for sometime, I have a black phase 2 172 which I love on the look out for a phase 1 172 as a track car.

Recent cars:
Citroën zx 16v
Citroën zx 1.9 diesel
Renault 5 gt turbo
Mk2 golf gti
Fiesta si
Mini city
Mgb roadster

I hope to see some of you guys around at meets. Going to the ring this year with the clio can't wait to see how it handles.

Never above 25mpg
Welcome, few of us from Westbury, Calne etc on here, Performance Action Day in April where a few of us will be attending.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Welcome, im from Trowbridge/westbury. I had a citroen zx volcane 1.9td, loved it!

2002 clio 172
im a newbie ph2 172 owner too!!

former owner of impreza`s , and quite impressed with the 172 i must say!!

im from westbury and would also like to know more about the coomb meet :approve:

Caterham 270R
im a newbie ph2 172 owner too!!

former owner of impreza`s , and quite impressed with the 172 i must say!!

im from westbury and would also like to know more about the coomb meet :approve:

Its a great day out buddy keep an eye out on the meets section

Clio 172 cup
Iv got a friend sorting out some tickets for me so il be making an appearance. Is anyone getting some track time??

Clio 172 cup
Yeah where abouts do you normally go?? I had some fun with a blue cup in calne the other week think it was a 182 tho.

PH2 172
Yeah where abouts do you normally go?? I had some fun with a blue cup in calne the other week think it was a 182 tho.

Here there and everywhere have a few mates from chippenham malmsbury etc. and yea that would be a 182 with white strieps not a cup thats my mate, Mines a proper cup a 172 ;)