ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie - Hello!

Clio 172 Cup
Thought I would say hello - Hello!

new to this forum although not new to the Clio Sport as my lad's have had them over the years. Just got a 172 Cup today in metallic blue and like it - pulls well and handles ok but test will be when out on track. Doubt I will use on the road but we shall see...

My eldest has a black 182 which I have been converting to a track car with cage etc etc....a lot more etc's I must add...

As I say mainly track days and we live 40 mins from Cadwell - not my favorite circuit but its ok...tracked several cars over the years, the best one being an RA Impreza although my Mark 1 GTi Golf was a very close 2nd.

Driven circuits such as Oulton, Donnington, Snetterton, Cadwell, Croft, Anglesey, Blyton, Rockingham (hate/loath), and best by far Assen (but that was on my bikes)...

So anyway, hope to see a few of you out on track...

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Thought I would say hello - Hello!

new to this forum although not new to the Clio Sport as my lad's have had them over the years. Just got a 172 Cup today in metallic blue and like it - pulls well and handles ok but test will be when out on track. Doubt I will use on the road but we shall see...

My eldest has a black 182 which I have been converting to a track car with cage etc etc....a lot more etc's I must add...

As I say mainly track days and we live 40 mins from Cadwell - not my favorite circuit but its ok...tracked several cars over the years, the best one being an RA Impreza although my Mark 1 GTi Golf was a very close 2nd.

Driven circuits such as Oulton, Donnington, Snetterton, Cadwell, Croft, Anglesey, Blyton, Rockingham (hate/loath), and best by far Assen (but that was on my bikes)...

So anyway, hope to see a few of you out on track...

Welcome aboard :up: