ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie here, need help... opinions (buying 172)

172 ph2
Hi all!

As I mentioned above i'm new here, and need some help - want to buy 172 but i'm in dilema.

Well the car is 2001/2002 ph2 172 with 90k miles on clock, but the engine has 45k - first engine was replaced with new, it died 'couse first owner "forgot" to change auxbelts... this owner did't really care about his car.
Well, when the engine died, the car was bought by current owner, who really threaded car like a little baby (replaced engine, done all services at the time...), and he's seling it couse he want's to buy something more economic (lots of driving for the job).

So as said before, car has 90k on clock, engine has 45k. It has almost new suspension kit, brakes, exaust, tires plus i get one year old winter tires for free (Must have winter tyres on in our country from 15november to 15 march), and i can get it for a normal price - it's not overpriced as other RS's here, as they are wery rare.

So please tell me: should I go for it or no?

And what can I expect from it - the car itself has 90k (that's what bothers me the most), what could go wrong whit it in next years?

Thank you all in advance for any helpful reply!:)

P.S.: hope my english is good/understandable enough:S

Cheers