ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie here

renault 172
hi im nick in the process off buying a 172 sport this one 280593700641 proberly a members old car been out in it very quick im a subaru owner at moment which im ditching crap overated junk what are your thoughts guys dont be to hard ;)

172DD Cup
Ten bhp wont make too much difference on the road. It will have better resale values to offset the additional cost. Just depends what you've got to spend

sent from my android phone using tapatalk

S4 Avant
would you say then dave its about right nice car no dents or nothing wrong with it

Looks like a good deal, pictures come across as very tidy. Doesn't look like the steering wheel has melted either, which is a bonus.

The only major service you have to fork out for is the cambelt, if it is due a change you can use that to barter on the price. If it has been changed recently, make sure it is by either Renault or some one off here, as not a lot of garages understand the timing procedure on the F4R.

renault 172
Looks like a good deal, pictures come across as very tidy. Doesn't look like the steering wheel has melted either, which is a bonus.

The only major service you have to fork out for is the cambelt, if it is due a change you can use that to barter on the price. If it has been changed recently, make sure it is by either Renault or some one off here, as not a lot of garages understand the timing procedure on the F4R.

as far as i am aware cambelt been done with reciept

It's expensive. Make sure the cambelt has been done by someone reputable. If they say they did it then leave it alone TBH.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Bout £800 overpriced- its a silver 172 with gash tinted windows...... no usp at all- 4k lol-

Id probably list that £3300 & hope....... -- after detinting the windows

S

Westy. MX5
Maybe the OP likes tinted windows and has stars in his eyes. I would be looking at as many as possible before buying one.