ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie Introducing himself...

lol, no really... You didnt scare me, quite the opposite really... ;)

Ive been to colchester :D not a bad place!!! hehe.

Aint that far ;) hehe

good good!!

well make sure you say hello at Trax if we find eachother lol!!

yeah its ok here and hmmm not sure about too far but it aint miles and miles away i spose!

Vix ;)

hehehe you know that sorry Tom didnt mean to leave you out! mwah

you all know me well enough now!! hehe

sorry Connor better leave you alone

vix

Damn you tomboy, being left alone was the last thing I wanted... ;) heh

& as far as Im concerned, nothings too far ;)

& cheers W17 Kel, uve got the car im getting :D

Yes I do!!

mailto:Little_Miss005@hotmail.com">Little_Miss005@hotmail.com

And I love my car to bits so I am sure you will love yours just as much to!

Alright Newbie!

welcome to the wonderful world of cliosport!

please mind the Essex girls as uve met 2 of em already Vix & Kel! lol!

Alex

hey, I thought u said you better leave me alone ;) hehe

& u should get it!!! its easier to talk to people let alone have more COUGHprivacyCOUGH lol,

easy there Alex son!! i am not a typical essex girl i am far better than that lol!!

hehe

nah i never listen to anyone thought i would carry on harrassing ya!! lol

vix ;)

ooh ooh, i want to be poked (not in a gay way!), i joined a week or so ago but didnt introduce myself, poke me, poke me! (no really, im sayin that in the manly-ist way possible!;))

also, welcome connor, good luck with your billabong, may she bring you lots of fun and happiness.

mike

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 26 August 2003

Welcome to the club.

Look loony, I managed to spell welcome right this time!!! :confused:
proud of ya mate, gold star ;) have you finished reading roger red hat yet ?

lol! cheers all!!!

Ok.... im gonna do somet that will be considered very rude & im sorry in advance KDF, but mike mate uve been poked!!! I will poke u with a stick again when u start here at reading uni :p http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/poke.gif

& essex lad m8, theres nowt wrong with essex girls ;)hehe

& yeah kel ive added ya... my addy is mailto:connor@street-race.co.uk">connor@street-race.co.uk anyone else feel free to add me if uve got it :D

Carry on haressing me if u like vix ;) theres no law here about it ;)

ben mate... im gona start to get worried if u wanna add me for the 2nd time matey ;)

& just remember who gets the credit for the fact ive got a clio on the way & the fact im now posting on cliosport!!!!!

Alex what on earth do you mean by that?? tut tut boy you in trouble!! lol

Hi Connor sorry i had to go home yesterday but i am back!! and Mike sorry i didnt know you were new otherwise i would of harrassed you too hehe just kiddin!!

mornin ppl!

vix :)

arghhhhhhhhhhh its toooooo early and its only 11am :eek: hehe

We dont have enough essex girls around here.... but that might be because its reading ;)

thats ok vix...not too late, still quite new! ;)

still no news on the RR day....essex peeps, gettin my car chipped at Rallytec in chelmsford soon, they gota RR, any1 up for it...would be in the next few weeks...

and me! wow thats two...!

mark...u up for the trek down from reading!? give u a chance to meet up with all these lovely essex girls!

not sure yet, only just thought of it yesterday, emailed them last night, waitin for a reply....ill let you know...just was wondering how many would be up for it?! im still a newbie so it was also tryin to be a chance to meet up with me local ppl b4 i get thrown into a big meet without knowing anyone!

sunny Frinton-on-Sea! colchester more often than home tho...the girlfriend lives in braintree so im up there loads 2. anyway....im off in a minute...colchester calls

sorry, not really sticking to topic....welcome again to connor...ill see you wen i come to the uni, still up for convoying down to southend yeh?

hehe someone lives near me!!

he dont mind but wheres he gone??

if you are talking to me yeah thats cool of course!! have to arrange a time to go matey!

vix xx