ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie Introducing himself...

im confused, i was talkin to conner bout southend coz ill be at reading uni by then.

vix, if your in town later on, look out for my car, im in town all day...granted ill be parked in a multistory, but no doubt ill drive thru town at some point! ;)

ill let anyone whose interested bout the RR no wen etc as soon as i no,

mike

well i work in town matey! just in the solicitors next to the old cinema down crouch street!! its called Fisher Jones Greenwood!!!

in front of the police station!

i will look out for you when i go on lunch at 1 so look out for me but you dont know what i look like lol!! il look out for your car matey!!

vix

Welcome Connor. Bit late i know but just realised how similar your name is to mine...

Mark Conner
Mark Conroy

Scarey.

BTW im from Maidenhead so also just down the road!

lol!!

& If I can get there mate I might be up for it!!! But as i wont have my car till the 20th I doubt I will be able to make it if its before then!!!

& cheers mark :) (dust) My names Mark OConnor... but people call me connor as they usually know too many marks already :oops:

And I know maidenhead, used to see someone who lives in Pikneys Green!
& dont worry about straying mike mate, i usually do it myself ;)
& vix, i had to go to work for a long ass shift!!!!! :cry:

sorry vix, got into town bout 12 n parked up in gala so didnt do any cruisin! good day at work?!

still no sh*tting reply from Rallytec, but got my car booked in for a full service on the 9th sept so dont wana do it before then. also, still dont know if i can afford it seeing as my summer jobs finished now (with summer bein over n all!). Still wouldnt mind gettin it RRed, duno bout the chip tho.

connor, wen u get ur car? 20th of sept or oct?

mike

thats ok! i saw loadsa clios but not yours!!

thats cool i would prefer it after that anyway!

I hate money unless you have it its sooo unfair! theres so much i wanna do to my car but just dont have the money! i dont understand where ppl get it from!

vix

tell me about it, now summers over and goin to uni im skint again! service is gona cost me bout 200, then i might be able to afford the chip n RR but thatll be another 300!!! poor me!

saw loadsa clios!? didnt know there were any others around really?

mike

yeah all standards ones tho there was two parked outside my place and then i saw two drive past at the end of the road when i was crossing!

the only clios in colchester are lowered have wheels and an exhaust thats the maximum they go to dont bother with kits and stuff i dont know why

vix

yeah i know but you want to do more whereas thats all they do!

and most of them are in really bad condition and rusty lol!

vix

lol! mateeeeeeeeeeee u not going to trax then??? seeing as u booked ur service on that day!!!

And yeah mate, 20th of september!!!! gotta get soooooo much done between then & southend! but got some of it already ready to go on ;)

crap, forgot bout Trax, stupid me!

vix....am i still ok to convoy with you for trax? thats if i can go, still not too sure, have to change my day for the service...

mike

well you can meet me if this is ok either on the peldon turn off at mersea or if you would rather go straight on the A12 i will meet you at teh Boreham services (where we are meetin everyone else) at 8.30 then we are goin to south mimms to meet some more so you can get an idea who everyone is first!

vix

in that case i will meet you on the A12 ok matey cos it is pretty complicated to find!

so i will meet you at Boreham Services at 8.30 keep checkin the ***TRAX CONVOY *** post and then you can keep updated!

im off now so speak to you tomorrow matey!

vix