ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie, New Car..!

Clio 182 Cup
Alrite folks, new to the site - been trying to sign up for a while but had a problem with my Email..

Anyway, just turned 19 and got the car off my dreams! :)

My First Car - :eek: :eek:

31052007114.jpg

31052007112.jpg

Yes...Poor Clio! Only finished the Bodywork 4 weeks and its gone - to my local renault dealer as I intended on snapping up the next Cup I could.

So here it is - Should be ready to collect on Wed :) :) Roll on...!

28062007145.jpg

28062007146.jpg

Dont worry! This little puppy isnt going to go through what the last did!
Keeping it subtle!

Cheers,
Kris :)

Looked nice you old car. Plus its what you like not what others things that matters IMO.

How come you never had the rear spolier colour coded though?

Welcome though enjoy your stay. You have some good roads to enjoy the car on.

Clio 182 Cup
Thanks,

Atm, no. Externally am keeping my black angel eyes and smoked rear. Seen as the car is minus the stripes i'l put them on...opinions?!

Thats all! Maybe a cheeky Cliosport.net sticky for the window!

Going to have a browse about the site, pick up some ideas from other members...Take it from there!

Did you pay the asking price?

And why the hell was it 9,977? I can see 9,995 but 9,977 wtf. This they run out of 9s and 5s?

Clio 182 Cup
Did you pay the asking price?

And why the hell was it 9,977? I can see 9,995 but 9,977 wtf. This they run out of 9s and 5s?

Not to sure lol..

Well they have taken my car in as a trade..( Ness Motors - Reno Dealership in Inverness) and I have managed to get the car financed and a few extra pieces thrown in.

So not quite the asking price..

MINI Cooper S
Nice! How the hell do you afford the insurance for that at 19? Or have i read your post wrong and your not 19 anymore lol! Oh and welcome to CS :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Arnold Clark Price things up at 9988etc for example and never really got that either tbh.

Clio 182 Cup
Seen as the car is minus the stripes i'l put them on...opinions?!
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155009

Sorry I ment the black head and rear lights as apposed to having the white stripes.

looks a nice motor the 182.. why sell the old motor so soon after doing all that???

Well am a bitty gutted, I rushed to getting it finished as it's due on stand at the Fast and Modified show next month..But, decent cup's are uncommen up here - so snapped it up

Clio 182 Cup
Nice! How the hell do you afford the insurance for that at 19? Or have i read your post wrong and your not 19 anymore lol! Oh and welcome to CS :)

I just managed to get my own policy this year, and with all mods declared it set me back a bit anyway.

I got a quote from admiral and they said half way through the call I was going to be looking at excess of 8 bloody K!

Confused.com came up with 4k..

Now its the stage am back on my old fella's paying half that!

Worked out not bad actually :)

172 Race Car
Welcome, nice motor. Enjoy it but go steady with it.

Young driver + 2ltr go-kart + Scotish 'B' roads = potential:cry:

Clio 182 Cup

Will do.

Absolutely, couldn't agree more.

Lost my best mate in March this year..Really knocks you back, obviously. Open's ur eyes a little.

pug 306 [Getting 172 Cup]

I just managed to get my own policy this year, and with all mods declared it set me back a bit anyway.

I got a quote from admiral and they said half way through the call I was going to be looking at excess of 8 bloody K!

Confused.com came up with 4k..

Now its the stage am back on my old fella's paying half that!

Worked out not bad actually :)

Im 19 and I can not get a quote on my dads insurance! who did u get it with?. but I can get insured on a 172 for 2200,

172 Race Car

Will do.

Absolutely, couldn't agree more.

Lost my best mate in March this year..Really knocks you back, obviously. Open's ur eyes a little.

Sorry to hear that man, Glad you agree, shows you are sensible and mature. seen it too many times when people get powerful cars and show off. (some even post on here bragging about it) Some people wouldnt change their ways even after sth like that.

On a lighter note, I know its a bit of a trek for you but are you planing to go to FCS?