ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie Night Shots

TTRS & V50
Had my first time play with night shots on my Nikon D60 tonight and I think they came out ok.

Its not that clean by the way but was cleaned on sunday.

Also getting coilovers next week, so if anyone wants to offer to fit them (not set them up), i'd appreciate it.

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

TTRS & V50
Nice mate

...but not offiialy 'slammed' by anymeans ;)

My old saxo was, so i just changed the name to the 172, cause i knew at somepoint i'd get coilovers :)

Yes to be fair the stance is quite good for apex, but just wanna go that bit lower.

alien green rs133
My old saxo was, so i just changed the name to the 172, cause i knew at somepoint i'd get coilovers :)

Yes to be fair the stance is quite good for apex, but just wanna go that bit lower.

how many mm is it supposed to be lowered atm??? 40 or 60??

TTRS & V50
Look good shots mate, tripod is a muat for night shots !

I did use one, these shots were on long exposures, was a lot darker than it looks.

Lol, I used one of those 6inch jessups cheapo ones and put it on the boulders in the pics, lmao.

Will invest in a proper sized one soon-ish.

BG 182 FF
car looks clean m8y, u though of spraying your alloys anthercite imo would be a worthy mod to go with your collies :)