ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie progress update with pictures

Clio 172
This was my original thread with some pics of my old saxo and couple of the new 172; http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=350154.

Ok, not had the car long but already made some changes. To start with though, some pictures of it clean:

rear3.jpg

front4.jpg

front3.jpg

First thing that i sorted was the temperature sensor, Broke:

IMG_5279.jpg

Fixed:

IMG_5293.jpg

Next i fitted some Eibach Sportline springs.

In the middle of doing it:

IMG_5299.jpg

Fitted:

IMG_5304.jpg

How it looked straight after:

IMG_5305.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5314.jpg

Today i fitted a Decat to the K-tec stealth system that was on the car previously. (THE most awkward thing to fit in the world!!) I'm very pleased with the results. Not too loud under normal driving but sounds amazing when driven harder.

Not sure whats next. Comments welcomed.

A Flamin' Red one
Good work there fella. It's the little niggly things that are often the most satisfying to have completed.

Where did you get your de cat from?

Clio 172
Mines just switched of, how did you fit yours? car looks mint.

The sensor is in the passenger wing mirror. i bought a passenger wing mirror off ebay, took the working temp sensor out of there and swapped it with the faulty one in my mirror. easy peasy and fairly cheap. (Renault charge £38 for the sensor i think).

Clio 172
Good work there fella. It's the little niggly things that are often the most satisfying to have completed.

Where did you get your de cat from?

Totally agree with that!!

I bought the Decat off pete_clio. It had only been on his car for 1k miles. Its a great mod, would highly recommend it. Fitting it is a sh*te job though!! you need the hands the size of a 10 year olds. grazed knuckles FTL!! :(

nice looking car there! ive got a mate who fitted a decat and a 182 manifold, said it was a great mod.