ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie wants help, what colour 182 do I buy...???!!!

RB 182 FF
Hi all, I'm Gaz and fairly new to the forum. I have really admired Renaultsport Clio's since 2002 when I got thrown the keys to a brand new Iceburg silver 172 to take for a spin, and at aged 19 it was one hell of a thrill!! I thought the performance was awesome for a 2 litre, and now I am finally scratching the itch and looking to purchase a FF 182!

My dilemma is basically the choice of paint colour, with a limited choice I have whittled it down to either Black, Arctic Blue or Racing Blue I think..! Anyone's opinions will be a big help as I haven't seen many 182's in the flesh and maybe some colours look better in the flesh than images I see on the net! I love the Iceburg Silver on the 172 but definitely want a FF 182, if only the 182 was done in Iceburg Silver!:(

I will be looking to purchase a standard car and tailoring it to my tastes as I find the modifications all part of the fun when owning a car. Subtle modifications are to my liking so I will keep the original Anthracite wheels, lower it on Eibach Sportlines and fit a nice exhaust and maybe a re-map to start with. So anyone who thinks they can help me make my mind up on a paint colour I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks all, Gaz.:)

RB 182 FF
Sorry guys put it in the wrong section by mistake! Anyone able to move it for me?lol. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: