ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbie with problem

2003 Clio sport 172
Hi all im new to this site, and owning my first french car, im looking to post a new thread because i have a idle/stalling problem , not sure where to post this and hopefully get some help

Welcome Maverick, could you post a little bit more information about what's happening? Details are always good!

2003 Clio sport 172
my problem is rought idle and basically my clio keeps stalling, it appers to be stalling when dipping the clutch when coasting up to a junction, i.e no throttle input, happens when engine is cold or warm, car is standard whith 69k on the clock, so far i have changed the spark plugs, leads, coil pack, cleaned crank sensor, checked compression ok, check for air leaks ok, had the codes read a renault as a favour, DF052 cylinder 1 injector circuit. i have an injector orderd and will fit this saterday bud dont think this will fix it as all injectors spraying ok. ive had a look and this fault seemd to be common on clios but no one has fixed this fault yet any help would be great