ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'94 BMW 318i
Hiya guys.

I'm Dave (the username is probably a giveaway there) and have just put a deposit down on a New Clio. It's a Dynamique 1.6 and is completely standard other then the metallic Pearl Black paint option I chose. I'll be picking the car up on Sep 1st so it will be registered on a new 56 plate.

It's only really by chance that I decided to go down the Renault route to buy a new car. I drove a friends clio a few times and liked the feel of it and then went to Spain a few weeks back and the rental car we hade was a new Espace. Although it's a big car it was still nice to drive. Then I got back to England and jumped in my old banger of a car and realised what I was missing. Arranged a test drive in a New Clio and hey presto, there's one on order :D.

The car will probably stay un-modded although I am planning to upgrade the sound system at some stage.

I've had a brief look around this site and by the look of it if I have any questions I'll have no problem getting them answered.

Still 30 days away from driving my new car! :(

UR 197, AB 182 FF
hi Dave, welcome to the world of clio nuts.

Whereabouts in herts are you? I've not seen many MK3's about at all so it'll be interesting to see another New clio on here :) Hopefully we'll see you at a future CS meet!

'94 BMW 318i
I'm in Borehamwood, just down the road from yourself Mike. Since putting the deposit down I've seen 2 New Clio's around here.
With a nice new shiny car it would be rude not to attend a meet :).

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Oh cool not far from me at all then :)

Damn that makes mine nearly a year old if you are getting a 56 as mine is a 55!!