ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 cup
at the moment i have got a mitsubishi evo 5 in white,with ecutek remap 325 bhp and 310 lb of torque.
i have joined up as i need to sell my evo 5 as it is costing a fortune to run at the moment and i dont want to keep a car like that on a tight budget because it cant get the care it needs.
i am after a clio 182 ff with cup pack if i can get one (in blue) i am selling my evo for about 8500,with 43k on the clock and full history.

Silver Clio 182ff +packs
Welcome dude
I sold an S mini and got a 182 because it was too expensive......so I can only imagine what an evo would be like.

Clio 172
Welcome mate, I'm quite new the forums as well, got talking to a bloke outside the ocean terminal in Edinburgh who had a car similar to what you've got and he was saying how much he loved the 182, one of his mates had one and although obviously slower than his beast he was full of praises for my little 182 and how much fun it was to drive. Hope you find the one your looking for and enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying mine:D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
hello and welcome

you'll enjoy the 182, obviously it's a step down, but they are great little cars

clio 172 cup
hello and welcome

you'll enjoy the 182, obviously it's a step down, but they are great little cars
cheers everyone nice replies.
i dont think its a step down though as the 182 will be newer more practical and still fast proper drivers car.
i will miss the power though 0 to 60 was just about 4.4 secs after a few races with porches and stuff of the line upto 120 and beat them no probs but doing 15 to the gallon was never good